Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Beautiful Dresses! =)
















I am just going to share with you now a couple of my fav dresses I have made. They are all tie dyed with vibrant colours, however I do not make the dress myself its a pre loved petitcoat/ slip. Many of the dresses I have added an extra touch of flavour by adding lace corsets, lace, dollies and whatever else I found laying around. Many of these dresses are still for sale in my ebay stall! You can view it at http://stores.ebay.com.au/Mystic-Handmade-Creations . Prices range between $15 and $20. A mega bargin for being cross between a Hip Hippie and a Boho Angel!










3 comments:

  1. It didnt take you long to get the hang of it ! Nice dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah my photos take ages to download tho =(
    Getting there. Can't waite till sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bec
    These are a lovely new creation.
    Well done.
    Can't wait to see them on Sunday at the Heritage Faire at Woodlands.

    Liesa

    ReplyDelete